mardi 20 février 2018

The great outdoors for Dusty Attic and Cuts2luv

Bon matin,
Aujourd'hui, je vous présente une page inspiré du moodboard de Fevrier de Dusty Attic. J'ai été inspiré par les planches de bois, les objets en métal et la couleur bleu jeans.

J'ai utilisé les nouveautés 49andMarket Captured Adventures. J'ai débuté en appliquant du gesso claire sur toute ma surface. Ensuite, j'ai collé mon chipboard embossé sur mon fond. Je me suis ensuite amusé avec ma pâte texture, des sequins, du 3d gel medium et des embellissements divers. Par la suite, j'ai mis un peu de couleur turquoise avec mon encre en spray.

Good morning!
Here is my layout inspired by the Dusty Attic February Moodboard. I was inspired by the wood plank, the metal objects, and the blue jeans colors.


I used the new 49andMarket collection Captured Adventures. I applyed clear gesso on all the paper and I glued my embossed chipboard on my background. After, I used a lot of texture paste, 3d gel medium, sequins and metal embellishments. I used the turquoise spray ink under my composition.



 J'ai utilisé le nouveau kit 100% plaisir
En vente sur Etsy

I used the new Cuts2luv kit 100% fun




J'ai utilisé "The Great Outdoors" comme title. Du kit "Wordpl@y #11 black"

I embossed the chipboard Dusty Attic Mystic Frame #1 with Lindy's Guten tag teal embossing powder.

I used the chipboard "The Great Outdoors" of the kit "Wordpl@y #11 black" as a title.




Materials used:

-Dusty Attic "Wordpl@y #11 black"
-Lindy's embossing powder Guten tag teal





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire